Constitutional law expert Ian Millhiser takes the Supreme Court apart and, in light of the arguments over same-sex marriage, says no one wants a world where business can discriminate because you’re gay. With the latest numbers showing the economy flattening out, former Obama adviser Jared Bernstein says this was not a tremendous recovery because politics got in the way. And Bill Press interviews independent senator and presidential candidate Bernie Sanders.
- May 3, 2015 Ian Millhiser explains what’s wrong – or far right – with the Supreme Court. Jared Bernstein says politics got in the way of a fuller economic recovery. And Bill Press interviews Bernie Sanders.
- Ian Millhiser For most of its history, the Supreme Court has sided with America’s aristocracy. Constitutional law expert Ian Millhiser says that’s because Justices have no connection with the common people.
- Jared Bernstein Former Obama economist Jared Bernstein says we know how to fix the economy – the Fed should show patience with interest rates, and Congress must stop doing fiscal harm.
- Bernie Sanders Bill Press and his guest independent senator and presidential candidate Bernie Sanders.
- Jim Hightower An epidemic of CNE syndrome strikes Wisconsin.