Author Jonathan Allen says the Hillary Clinton organization has a number of “blind spots.” Is her use of private email for government business one of them? Former Obama economic adviser Jared Bernstein urges the Fed to be patient about raising interest rates. And Bill Press talks with journalist and author April Ryan about the Justice Department’s report on Ferguson, Missouri.
- March 8, 2015 Jonathan Allen on Hillary Clinton’s blind spots … Jared Bernstein on economic recovery … and Bill Press with guest April Ryan on the Ferguson report.
- Jonathan Allen Hillary Clinton biographer Jonathan Allen says it remains to be seen how much the email controversy will haunt Clinton, but it is an example of why it made sense for her to delay announcing for president.
- Jared Bernstein Why are Democrats and Wall Street so cozy? Economist Jared Bernstein says it’s because investors see politics as just another market to invest in.
- April Ryan Bill Press and author April Ryan discuss the Ferguson report.
- Jim Hightower The GOP gang of Supremes go after Obamacare.