Economist Barry Eichengreen says Obama deserves a B-plus in his economic recovery course. Sociologist Isaac Martin outlines the history of a radical activist group. We call them “the rich.” And Bill Press talks with Democratic whip Steny Hoyer about the dysfunctional GOP holding Homeland Security hostage.
- March 1, 2015 Obama gets a B-plus on recovery efforts … the radical rich borrow tactics from the radical poor … and Bill Press and Rep. Steny Hoyer discuss the GOP refusing to fund Homeland Security.
- Barry Eichengreen Economist Barry Eichengreen analyzes the current fiscal crisis in Europe and says the euro currency is like the Hotel California. You can check out, but you can never leave.
- Isaac Martin How did the rich get so many breaks from the government? Professor Isaac Martin explains that they used the tactics of social progressives and radicals to get their way.
- Steny Hoyer Bill Press and his guest, Rep. Steny Hoyer, the Democratic whip, discuss the dysfunctional GOP in the House not funding Homeland Security.
- Jim Hightower The secret corporate congress inside the U.S. Congress.