Some tough words for progressives from former Congressman Barney Frank: Don’t just march – start doing the dirty work of getting Democrats elected. Regular commentator Fred Rotondaro says the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade agreement is doomed. And Bill Press interviews Sister Simone Campbell about the Pope’s upcoming encyclical on climate change.
- June 14, 2015 Barney Frank with a message for progressives … Fred Rotondaro on TPP and the 2016 campaign … and Bill Press with Sister Simone Campbell, of Nuns on the Bus.
- Barney Frank Barney Frank says progressives have to do more dirty work, and less shouting, to get people voting -- and voting Democratic.
- Fred Rotondaro Fred Rotondaro says the Trans-Pacific Partnership protects only corporations, not workers, and he has some predictions about the Democratic and Republican presidential nominations.
- Simone Campbell Bill Press and his guest, Sister Simone Campbell.
- Jim Hightower Stop Postal executives from destroying our Postal Service.