Melanne Verveer was the first U.S. ambassador for women’s issues, and she has some thoughts about the economic power that women have, both locally and globally. Fred Harris was a United States Senator, chair of the Democratic party and a member of the Kerner Commission on racial violence. He has some strong views about the issues of race and immigration that are still dividing the nation. And Jimmy Williams, sitting in for Bill Press, interviews reporter Jackie Kucinich about Hillary Clinton.
- November 29, 2015 Melanne Verveer on women’s economic power. Fred Harris tells the truth about immigration. and, on the Bill Press Show, Jimmy Williams and Jackie Kucinich discss the latest on Hillary Clinton.
- Melanne Verveer The country’s first ambassador at large for global women’s issues, Melanne Verveer, explains how women’s economic power goes beyond just consumer spending.
- Fred Harris Former Senator Fred Harris says Donald Trump is acting against the interests of the United States by opposing immigration, and sets the record straight about who the so-called illegal immigrants really are.
- Jackie Kucinich From the Bill Press Show, reporter Jackie Kucinich and Jimmy Williams discuss the latest on Hillary Clinton.
- Jim Hightower Avoid Amazon's "Cyber Monday" and buy local.