Pulitzer Prize winning military historian David Kennedy talks about the politics of war and relations between the military and their civilian bosses. Bernie Sanders may be attracting a lot of young people, but government professor Jennifer Lawless says they generally show no interest in running for office themselves … EVER! And Bill Press interviews Keith Mestrich — a progressive, that’s right, a progressive banker!
- October 11, 2015 Historian David Kennedy on military-civilian relations … professor Jennifer Lawless on why young people hate politics … and Bill Press interviews progressive banker Keith Mestrich.
- David Kennedy Military historian David Kennedy says the military industrial complex isn’t what it used to be. And he advocates attaching a specific appropriation to any congressional authorization for the use of force.
- Jennifer Lawless How do we get high school and college students to harness their do-gooder spirit into elective politics? Professor Jennifer Lawless suggests – video games!
- Keith Mestrich Bill Press and his guest, progressive banker Keith Mestrich.
- Jim Hightower "We are writing the rules." Who's "we"?