A former Republican ambassador warns that anti-Americanism and fundamentalism is growing in the Muslim world. He also says it is not certain that the Boston bombing will actually help our relations with Russia.
Regular commentator Fred Rotondaro says despite legislative setbacks on gun safety legislation, the NRA will be revealed as a paper tiger.
- May 5th, 2013 Former ambassador Mike Ussery on the Boston bombing and Islam, Fred Rotondaro calls the NRA a paper tiger, and Jess McIntosh on the drive to elect a woman president.
- Mike Ussery Mike Ussery was ambassador to Morocco in Republican administrations, and in the wake of the Boston bombing, he cautions about rising anti-Americanism in Muslim countries. He says things could go either way in dealing with Russia in the fight against terrorism.
- Fred Rotondaro Fighting the NRA may take a long time, but the gun lobby is going to be revealed as a paper tiger, says regular commentator Fred Rotondaro.
- Jess McIntosh Bill Press and his guest Jess McIntosh of Emily’s List on the drive to elect a woman president.
- Jim Hightower The cold calculation of clothing corporations.