President Obama tweaked Russia in his State of the Union address, and Russian affairs expert Mark Katz confirms that Vladimir Putin is no longer riding high. Cary Nelson, a progressive leader in higher education, denounces those who would academically boycott Israel. And Bill Press talks with Maryland Congressman John Sarbanes.
- January 25, 2015 Russia expert Mark Katz says Putin is in trouble. Professor Cary Nelson opposes boycotting Israeli universities. And Bill Press and Congressman John Sarbanes discuss the State of the Union, Citizens United.
- Mark Katz Russia expert Mark Katz tells us that President Obama’s sanctions against Russia are working.
- Cary Nelson Professor Cary Nelson says the role of progressives in academia ought to be encouraging dialogue on international issues, not boycotting Israel.
- John Sarbanes Bill Press and Congressman John Sarbanes of Maryland discuss the State of the Union, Citizens United.
- Jim Hightower J.P. Morgan – the man and the bank.