Thomas Geoghegan has written a book called “Only One Thing Can Save Us.” What is that one thing? Re-invent the labor movement. Political scientist Thomas Schaller explains why Republicans own Congress but Democrats own the White House. And Bill Press talks with Congresswoman Donna Edwards about the Obama legislative agenda.
- February 8, 2015 Re-inventing the labor movement with Thomas Geoghan… moving toward third-world status with Thomas Schaller … and Bill Press interviews Congresswoman Donna Edwards.
- Thomas Geoghegan Labor lawyer Thomas Geoghegan says everyone in the Democratic Party has a stake in re-energizing the labor movement, and that unions need to refocus and re-invent themselves.
- Thomas Schaller Professor Thomas Schaller explains why Republicans dominate Congress but will have to fill an inside straight to win the White House.
- Donna Edwards Bill Press and his guest, Donna Edwards, Congresswoman from Maryland.
- Jim Hightower Super Bowl enriches NFL, stiffs host city.