This Thanksgiving and campaign season, historian Ron Formisano talks about how income inequality hampers economic growth for all. Political scientist Arthur Lupia explains why otherwise intelligent people can be so ignorant on political issues. And Bill Press interviews New York Daily News reporter Cameron Joseph about how the NRA supports terrorism.
- November 22, 2015 Thanksgiving reflection – America’s income inequality is worse than Pakistan’s says Ron Formisano. Voters often don’t bother to consider reality, says Arthur Lupia. And Bill Press interviews Cameron Joseph about the NRA and terrorism.
- Ron Formisano Noted historian Ron Formisano compares income distribution and inequality in America to Pakistan, Uruguay, Nicaragua, Guyana and Venezuela – and the comparison is not good.
- Arthur Lupia Professor Arthur Lupia examines the behavior of American voters, who are often ignorant about the issues facing them. He says when we have simple choices, you don’t HAVE to know anything.
- Cameron Joseph Bill Press interviews Cameron Joseph of the New York Daily News.
- Jim Hightower What honeybees, humans, and art have in common.