Regular commentator Fred Rotondaro says the border crisis should be seen as a “pro-life” issue among Catholics, and others. Journalist Chuck McCutcheon
explains the secret language spoken inside the Beltway. And Bill Press interviews Michael Wager, running for Congress in Northeast Ohio.
- Aug. 10, 2014 Fred Rotondaro says the border crisis is a pro-life issue. Journalist Chuck McCutcheon decodes Beltway blather. And Bill Press interviews Ohio Congressional candidate Michael Wager.
- Fred Rotondaro With the Conference of Catholic Bishops and the Jesuit Society pushing hard for a compassionate response to the influx of unaccompanied Central American children, commentator Fred Rotondaro says he would like to see Church leaders “turn the screws” on congressional Republicans.
- Chuck McCutcheon What is the definition of “reasonable Republicans?” How about “adults in the room?” Sometimes they are one and the same, explains journalist Chuck McCutcheon, who has written a book about Washington jargon.
- Michael Wager Bill Press and his guest, Ohio Democratic congressional candidate Michael Wager.
- Jim Hightower The damning nuttiness of the GOP's "hell no" faction.