Human rights expert Eric Posner talks about torture. Political analyst Celinda Lake says Republicans now have to show they can govern. And Bill Press talks with former Congressman Dennis Kucinich about the Cuba embargo and ISIS.
- December 21, 2014 Posner on human rights … Lake on the midterm elections… and Bill Press with former Congressman Dennis Kucinich.
- Eric Posner Professor Eric Posner has written a book basically saying that human rights interventions usually don’t work. And he explains when torture and other extreme measures work, and when they don’t.
- Celinda Lake Political strategist Celinda Lake says 2014 was a wave election, and now it is the Republicans who have to prove they can govern.
- Dennis Kucinich Bill Press and his guest, former Congressman Dennis Kucinich.
- Jim Hightower Wall Street And Congress perform legislative acrobatics.