Journalist and author Jonathan Allen talks about Hillary Clinton’s political “hit list” … and her tenure as Secretary of State. With extreme conservatives losing a key House vote on the debt ceiling, and Senator John Cornyn cruising to likely victory in the March 4 Texas primary … political science professor Alan Abramowitz says the Tea Party may be on the wane. And Bill Press interviews The Nation’s George Zornick about Afghanistan.
- February 16, 2014 Jonathan Allen talks about his blockbuster book about Hillary Clinton … Professor Alan Abramowitz maintains that Tea Party influence may be waning … and Bill Press talks with The Nation’s George Zornick about Afghanistan.
- Jonathan Allen Jonathan Allen is an award-winning journalist and author of a new political biography of Hillary Clinton. He tells us about her tenure as secretary of state, about her political hit list, and what they mean for her likely presidential run.
- Alan Abramowitz How much farther can the Tea Party go in dominating the GOP? Professor Alan Abramowitz thinks their influence is on the downswing, and maybe the recent House vote for a clean debt limit increase proves him right.
- George Zornick Bill Press and his guest, George Zornick of the Nation, on the continuing war in Afghanistan.
- Jim Hightower Sen. Pat Roberts puts on his crazy pants.