Maryland’s new attorney general, Brian Frosh, talks about fracking, offshore drilling and gun control. Peace advocate Stephen Miles says if Republicans scuttle an agreement, the U.S. and Iran will be on a collision course to war. And Bill Press interviews Kentucky Congressman John Yarmuth.
- June 21, 2015 Maryland attorney general Frosh on fracking … peace advocate Stephen Miles on U.S. policy toward Iran … and Bill Press interviews Congressman John Yarmuth.
- Brian Frosh Maryland’s new Democratic attorney general, Brian Frosh, says he plans to be active on issues facing his and many states – fighting fracking, offshore drilling and guns.
- Stephen Miles Peace advocate and arms expert Stephen Miles says an agreement between the U.S. and Iran is the greatest opportunity to solve one of America’s biggest national security threats.
- John Yarmuth Bill Press and his guest, Congressman John Yarmuth.
- Jim Hightower Jeb launches "Pickett's Charge" campaign.