Business expert Jere Glover has the numbers to prove that Democrats are better at running the economy than Republicans. Americans have always been ambivalent about admitting refugees, explains professor Maria Cristina Garcia. And, with the Supreme Court about to take up the president’s immigration powers, Bill Press interviews Huffington Post’s Elise Foley.
- January 24, 2016 Jere Glover proves that Democrats are better for the economy … immigration expert Maria Cristina Garcia says Americans have always been wary about admitting refugees … and Bill Press interviews Elise Foley of Huffington Post.
- Jere Glover Jere Glover has been collecting data for decades and has the numbers to prove that under Democratic presidents, the economy does much better than under Republicans.
- Maria Cristina Garcia Historian Maria Cristina Garcia says Americans have always been ambivalent about refugees – sympathetic but not necessarily accepting.
- Elise Foley Bill Press interviews Elise Foley about the Supreme Court taking up President Obama’s immigration actions.
- Jim Hightower The real story of Ted Cruz's "heroic" daddy.