Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake talks about bridging the gap between police and minority communities. Commentator Fred Rotondaro says Democrats need to create a brand … one that contrasts with the Republicans. And Bill Press talks with Congressman Charlie Rangel and the Washington Post’s Clinton Yates about the Eric Garner case.
- December 7, 2014 Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake on police-community relations … Fred Rotondaro on Democrats needing a new brand … and Bill Press with Congressman Charlie Rangel.
- Stephanie Rawlings-Blake With much of the country in an uproar over police brutality, Baltimore’s Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake says law enforcement must be sensitive to the demographics of its community.
- Fred Rotondaro Fred Rotondaro, one of our regular commentators, has some harsh words for Democrats who ran away from President Obama and says the party needs to establish a new brand.
- Charlie Rangel Bill Press and his guest, veteran congressman and civil rights advocate Charlie Rangel of New York.
- Jim Hightower The Benghazi investigation that just won't go away.