She’s got money, organization, tenacity and discipline on her side — and Bill Clinton. So what will Hillary Clinton do in 2016? Regular contributor and blogger Catherine Poe says, “This is her moment.”
MIT economist Simon Johnson tells us the economy is improving but “irresponsible austerity” will create a “catastrophe” here and around the world.
- Feb. 10, 2013 Is 2016 Hillary’s “moment”? Will Republicans use the debt ceiling to inflict a catastrophe on the world economy? Who needs immigration reform the most?
- Catherine Poe Hillary Clinton is no longer a political lightning rod, says regular commentator Catherine Poe. She is now a statesman, and now is her moment … to run for president.
- Simon Johnson Economist Simon Johnson warns that irresponsible austerity methods proposed by Republicans could throw the world into a financial catastrophe. And, he says, it would be the private sector that really suffers.
- Henry Cuellar Bill Press talks with U.S. Rep. Henry Cuellar of Texas, who says Democrats want immigration reform … but Republicans need it.
- Jim Hightower Rigging elections to steal the White House.