Hispanic leader Cristobal Alex says the road to the White House will go through the Latino community, and right now Hillary Clinton is far ahead. Food expert Robert Paarlberg says low-income people do have access to healthy food, but they don’t have the time to fix meals. And Bill Press interviews Move-On leader Ben Wikler about the group’s endorsement of Bernie Sanders.
- January 17, 2016 Cristobal Alex says Hillary Clinton pretty much has the Latino vote locked up … Why are so many poor people obese? Robert Paarlberg explains.… and Bill Press interviews Ben Wikler of Move-On.
- Cristobal Alex Cristobal Alex heads a new Latino political group, and he says his community will determine who the next president is.
- Robert Paarlberg Contrary to common belief, low-income people in urban areas do have access to healthy food but they don’t have the time to prepare it, says professor Robert Paarlberg.
- Ben Wikler Bill Press interviews Ben Wikler of Move-On about the group’s endorsement of Bernie Sanders.
- Jim Hightower Why has nefarious corporate behavior become so commonplace?