- Sept. 23, 2012 This week, Peter Galbraith says Mitt Romney is “not ready for prime time." Alan Abramowitz says President Obama can win re-election by focusing on turning out the base. Bill Press and columnist Clarence Page discuss Mitt Romney's disdain for 47 percent of us. And Jim Hightower gives his commentary on "those people."
- Peter Galbraith Former ambassador Peter Galbraith assesses Mitt Romney’s foreign policy expertise. The verdict? “Not ready for prime time” and “nostalgic for another century.” He adds that Romney’s serial foreign policy gaffes calls into question his competence on domestic policy.
- Alan Abramowitz Emory University Professor Alan Abramowitz uses mathematical models to successfully predict presidential election outcomes. Today, he tells us President Obama must focus on turnout and getting "leaners" to register. He now predicts a 1.2 percentage point victory for the president.
- Clarence Page Bill Press interviews Pulitzer Prize-winning columnist Clarence Page about the 47 percent of us lazy moochers who populate Mitt Romney’s America.
- Jim Hightower Common Sense Commentary on Mitt Romney, a multi-millionaire tax dodger, and his disdain for "those people."