Immigration … refugees … religious tests. Cornell Professor Maria Cristina Garcia examines the history of an America that has not always been a welcoming place for those seeking freedom. Harvard Professor Danielle Allen sees a future of fragmented presidential politics based on smaller constituencies whipped up by outsiders with limited appeal. Is the answer multiple parties? And Bill Press interviews freshman Democratic Congressman Ruben Gallego.
- December 13, 2015 Immigration historian Maria Cristina Garcia says the current uproar over refugees is not new … Harvard Professor Danielle Allen reflects on the fragmentation of American politics … and Bill Press interviews Congressman Ruben Gallegos.
- Maria Cristina Garcia Immigration expert Maria Cristina Garcia says that for anyone trying to enter the country to engage in terrorism, the refugee program is the hardest way.
- Danielle Allen Danielle Allen, a government professor and MacArthur “genius,” thinks we should be moving in the direction of multiple political parties.
- Ruben Gallego Bill Press interviews Arizona Congressman Ruben Gallego.
- Jim Hightower The sleaze, guilt, and punishment of Don Blankenship.