Law professor and civil rights historian Michael Higginbotham reflects on racial turmoil in America. Housing expert Andre Shashaty says that in half a century, conditions have not improved very much in terms of affordable housing for minorities. And Bill Press interviews Tom LoBianco of CNN’s Digital Politics about the debating Republicans.
- November 15, 2015 Civil rights historian Michael Higginbotham says black lives have always mattered. Housing expert Andre Shashaty says minorities are now afflicted by “zombie foreclosures.” And Bill Press interviews CNN’s Tom LoBianco on the GOP race.
- Michael Higginbotham Baltimore law professor Michael Higginbotham reflects on the racial turmoil breaking out again in America, and says black lives have always mattered … except to the Supreme Court.
- Andre Shashaty Andre Shashaty has been working in the housing field for half a century, and says things are not looking up. And he explains the new phenomenon of “zombie foreclosures.”
- Tom LoBianco Bill Press interviews CNN’s Tom LoBianco about the Republican presidential candidates.
- Jim Hightower Obama says "We are writing the rules." Who's "we"?