Food safety expert Courtney Thomas talks about peanut butter, GMOs and the connection between chocolate and genocide. Cary Nelson, a prominent professor, denounces the movement to boycott, divest and sanction Israeli universities. And Bill Press talks 2016 politics with Steven Shepard of Politico.
- December 28, 2014 Food expert Courtney Thomas on GMOs … academic freedom expert Cary Nelson on the BDS movement … and Bill Press with Politico’s Steven Shepard.
- Courtney Thomas Our food safety system is 100 years old and broken, says Professor Courtney Thomas. And, she says, it’s crazy because selling salmonella-infected peanut butter is not against the law.
- Cary Nelson The move by certain academics to boycott Israeli universities is really about opposing Israel as a Jewish state, says prominent professor Cary Nelson.
- Steven Shepard Bill Press and his guest, Politico’s Steven Shepard.
- Jim Hightower Pity the poor stressed-out rich.
To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.