What went so wrong in the midterm elections, and what can Democrats do about it? Party strategist Celinda Lake says get an economic message. As the nation celebrates Veterans Day, former ambassador and Under Secretary of State Robert Hormats says foreign policy has to be bipartisan. And Bill Press talks with Zeke Miller of Time Magazine.
- November 9, 2014 Celinda Lake on the Democrats’ drubbing, former diplomat Robert Hormats on bipartisanship in foreign policy, and Bill Press interviews Zeke Miller of Time Magazine.
- Celinda Lake The midterm elections did not produce the outcomes progressives worked for, but Democratic strategist Celinda Lake has some thoughts on how the party can recover the next time around.
- Robert Hormats Foreign policy is too important to be caught up in partisan politics, says former Under Secretary of State Robert Hormats. He also has some thoughts about what went wrong in Iraq.
- Zeke Miller Bill Press and his guest, Time Magazine’s Zeke Miller.
- Hightower Surrealistic rule in the Silicon Valley.
To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.