Ebola fear is gripping the nation, and veteran diplomat Robert Hormats says the disease is just one of a number of new foreign policy challenges for the United States. Demographer and political analyst Ruy Teixeira says there’s a chance Democrats can retain the Senate, and that 2016 looks even better. And Bill Press interviews Danny Kanner of the the Democratic Governors Association about the election outlook in the statehouses.
- Oct. 12, 2014 Hormats says ebola is a foreign policy challenge. Teixeira says 2016 looks good for Democrats, as do next month’s gubernatorial elections, says Danny Kanner.
- Robert Hormats Longtime diplomat Robert Hormats assesses the foreign policy challenges facing America … and he says ebola is one of them.
- Ruy Teixeira Political analyst Ruy Teixeira predicts Republicans will keep the House, the Democrats MIGHT retain the Senate but that 2016 looks good for the White House and Senate.
- Danny Kanner Bill Press and his guest, Danny Kanner, spokesman for the Democratic Governors Association.
- Jim Hightower Walmart scheme steals from taxpayer and its own workers.
To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.