Essayist Thomas Frank has a three-point plan for Democrats to use in campaigns that he says will be massively popular. Stanford law professor Deborah Rhode has a new book out called “What Women Want.” And Bill Press interviews California Congressman John Garamendi, who voted against the President on authorizing U.S. involvement in Syria.
- September 21, 2014 Author Thomas Frank tells Democratic candidates what to run on … Feminist law professor Deborah Rhode tells us what women want … and Bill Press interviews California Congressman John Garamendi.
- Thomas Frank Provocative essayist Thomas Frank says Democrats can win elections with a three-point platform that he says would be massively popular: 1) Enforce antitrust laws 2) hold Wall Street accountable and 3) do something about college tuition.
- Deborah Rhode Stanford law professor Deborah Rhode says the feminist movement is in a bit of a valley and needs to do a better job of informing the electorate about the economic problems facing women.
- John Garamendi Bill Press and his guest, California Congressman John Garamendi.
- Jim Hightower Trying to pervert consumer protection.
To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.