What went wrong in Iraq? Former diplomat Peter Galbraith says it was the Bush fantasy that we could establish a national army where there was no nation. What’s the meaning of the Declaration of Independence? Professor Danielle Allen explains it is the explicit link between liberty and equality. And Bill Press talks with Jonathan Allen about Hillary Clinton.
- Jun. 29, 2014 Diplomat Peter Galbraith says Obama is on the right course in Iraq. Professor Danielle Allen explains the meaning of the Declaration of Independence. And Bill Press interviews author Jonathan Allen about Hillary Clinton’s wealth.
- Peter Galbraith Diplomat Peter Galbraith says there is nothing we can do to put Iraq back together again.
- Danielle Allen Professor Danielle Allen has written a book about our most sacred political document, the Declaration of Independence, which intertwines both liberty AND equality.
- Jonathan Allen Bill Press and Bloomberg News Washington Bureau Chief Jonathan Allen discuss Hillary Clinton and more.
- Jim Hightower The deep goofiness of Speaker Boehner.
To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.