President Obama is back from Europe, and former ambassador Peter Galbraith says he has had a successful foreign policy. Political science professor Jan Leighley explains why the rich vote in greater numbers than the poor, and what they vote for. And Bill Press talks with Senator Bernie Sanders about his new Veterans Affairs legislation.
- Jun. 8, 2014 Peter Galbraith on Obama’s foreign policy; Jan Leighley on why rich people vote; and Bill Press interviews Senator Bernie Sanders.
- Peter Galbraith Diplomat Peter Galbraith says President Obama’s foreign policy has been successful – and that if Hillary Clinton becomes president, she will enter office with more foreign policy experience than anyone in American history.
- Jan Leighley Voting expert Jan Leighley has a warning for Democrats: It isn’t the rhetoric that will matter in defeating Republicans – it is the organizational efforts and door-to-door campaigning.
- Bernie Sanders Bill Press and Bernie Sanders discuss the senator's newly introduced legislation to reform the Veterans Affairs Department.
- Jim Hightower A bold shift in America's minimum wage debate.
To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.