Democratic National Committee chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz talks about working together and dialing down the vitriol in Washington. Feminist Marianne Schnall discusses what it will take for the nation to elect a woman president. And Bill Press interviews the always provocative Governor of Montana, Brian Schweitzer.
- Dec. 8, 2013 Wasserman Schultz’s prescription for America, Feminist Marianne Schnall on chances for a female president, and Montana Governor Brian Schweitzer.
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz Congresswoman and DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz has written a book that could serve as a roadmap for Democratic priorities. She also says Obamacare is a cake on its way to being baked.
- Marianne Schnall Electing a female president would be a victory for all women and their daughters, says feminist author Marianne Schnall, who adds it will take the right candidate and one with a thick skin.
- Brian Schweitzer Bill Press and his guest, the always provocative and entertaining Brian Schweitzer, governor of Montana.
- Jim Hightower Geithner's magical trip through the revolving door.
To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.