An expert in national security defines the two biggest threats to America 12 years after 9/11. The fall semester at colleges around the country has begun, and a former Education Department official has an idea on how to lessen the massive debt burden facing American students. And Bill Press talks with Representative Jim Moran about Syria, and why the Virginia congressman doesn’t attend classified briefings.
- September 8, 2013 Chemical and biological weapons, along with cyberwarfare, are our national security threats. Also, a new semester and still no help for students who are in debt.
- Michael Greenberger Law professor and homeland security expert Michael Greenberger says the two greatest threats to national security 12 years after 9/11 are cyberwarfare and chemical weapons.
- David Bergeron David Bergeron was a top official in the Education Department. He has a plan for the government to make it a little easier for college graduates to pay off their debt.
- Jim Moran Bill Press talks with Representative Jim Moran about Syria, and why the Virginia congressman doesn’t attend classified briefings.
- Jim Hightower The GOP nincompoops' response to Wendy Davis supporters.