An expert on Russia and Syria says whether we know it or not, it might be best for the West, Israel and Russia if Bashar al-Assad remains in power. Regular contributor Catherine Poe thinks that President Obama has gone off the rails and let the Republicans define who he is. And Bill Press talks with political science professor Larry Sabato.
- July 21, 2013 When the dust settles in Syria, will the result be good for America? Will President Obama dare Republicans to vote down a jobs bill?
- Mark Katz George Mason University Professor Mark Katz is an expert on Russian foreign policy and on Syria. He examines the geopolitics of the uprising against Bashar al-Assad, and has a surprising analysis.
- Catherine Poe Our regular contributor Catherine Poe thinks President Obama has gone off the rails, at least in terms of pursuing progressive policies. She says he has let the Republicans define him and that he needs to focus entirely on a comprehensive jobs program.
- Larry Sabato Bill Press and his guest, University of Virginia political science professor Larry Sabato.
- Jim Hightower Charles Koch's World of Hairdressernomics.