A leading economist says the Dodd-Frank bill is not enough reform, and the first order of business is to resist the forces trying to weaken regulation of Wall Street.
A labor leader says the 2014 mid-terms are going to be just as important to Democrats as the 2012 presidential election was.
- Apr. 28, 2013 Former Fed executive Alan Blinder says watch out for attempts to gut Dodd-Frank … Union leader Paul Booth says progressives must pay attention to 2014. And Bill Press talks with assistant Senate majority leader Dick Durbin.
- Alan Blinder Dr. Alan Blinder is a former vice chairman of the Fed. He is warning that Wall Street reforms under the Dodd-Frank bill are not enough and that Democrats need to resist continuing attempts to let the big banks run wild again.
- Paul Booth In the continuing battle for human rights, the focus has shifted from the federal courts to state legislatures, and that is not necessarily a bad thing says labor leader Paul Booth.
- Dick Durbin Bill Press and his guest, Dick Durbin, the assistant majority leader of the Senate.
- Jim Hightower George W's $250-million can of whitewash.