An expert on nuclear weapons says don’t panic about North Korea. The threats of using missiles against the United States are just empty bluster.
A theologian calls out Catholic lawmakers by name to explain that putting reasonable restrictions on firearms is the pro-life position.
- Apr. 14, 2013 Don’t worry about Kim Jong Un, says a leading nuke expert. Catholic theologian puts Boehner and Ryan on the spot about what pro-life really means. And Congresswoman Jan Schakowsky on prospects for gun safety legislation.
- Joe Cirincione Joe Cirincione is president of the Ploughshares Fund and an expert on nuclear nonproliferation. He says don’t worry about the empty bluster coming from North Korea. Its missiles can’t hit anything. The only problem is the possibility of North Korea blundering into a conventional war.
- Tobias Winright Professor Tobias Winright of St. Louis University says the Catholic Church’s consistent pro-life position should be extended to sensible gun control legislation, and he puts the Speaker of the House and a couple of Democratic senators on the spot.
- Jan Schakowsky Bill Press guest U.S. Representative Jan Schakowsky predicts the eventual passage of gun safety legislation.
- Jim Hightower Where's the cop on the Wall Street beat?