A former vice chairman of the Fed says while Wall Street is looking a lot better, Main Street is just slogging along. And he says a number of bankers belong in jail.
The author of that Time Magazine cover story on Marco Rubio tells us the Florida senator is a strong contender for the 2016 GOP presidential nomination because he is “Romney with charisma.”
- Mar. 17, 2013 How should bankers responsible for the financial crisis be handled? A former Fed official says throw them in jail. And who is Marco Rubio? "Romney with charisma."
- Alan Blinder Dr. Alan Blinder was once a member of Bill Clinton’s Council of Economic Advisers and vice chairman of the Fed. An expert on the financial crisis, he has written a book that explains why it happened. He also tells us some unnamed bankers ought to be in jail.
- Michael Grunwald If you’re a Republican and think the party’s problem is that Mitt Romney was too rich and too white, but otherwise was right, then Marco Rubio is your guy. That’s the view of journalist Michael Grunwald of Time Magazine. If you ARE a Republican, by the way, welcome to the show!
- Keith Ellison and Peter Welch Bill Press and his his guests, Democratic Congressmen Keith Ellison and Peter Welch, on the Republican budget silliness.
- Jim Hightower Standing up for a senator who took a stand.
|Keith Ellison and Peter Welch|