In partnership with Oliver Stone, American University Professor Peter Kuznick has produced a Showtime series on the “Untold History of the United States.” He offers some historical insights that present a different view of Henry Wallace … and Joseph Stalin.
Sally Denton has written a book about an establishment plot to oust Franklin D. Roosevelt, and she compares his opponents to those who smeared President Obama.
- Jan. 6, 2013 Did that really happen? Two authors provide historical secrets from the New Deal and from the Cold War.
- Peter Kuznick Peter Kuznick is a professor at American University. He has teamed up with controversial director Oliver Stone to produce a series for Showtime that offers an alternate history of the United States since World War II. He has also written a book to go along with the series, and he says it is just another side to American history.
- Sally Denton Horrendous economic conditions, broken capitalism, vicious lies aimed at the president. These circumstances that faced President Obama were also present following the election of FDR in 1932. Author Sally Denton examines the plot against Roosevelt and points out the similarity of the tactics used by the right-wing hate machine to those used against Obama.
- Jackie Speier Bill Press's guest, Congresswoman Jackie Speier of California, asks her Republican colleagues, “What are you here for?”
- Jim Hightower Deep inside the "Taxpayer Relief Act."