The Republican plot to destroy the Obama presidency four years ago and the Republican plot to keep Democrats from the polls this year. And how one immigrant family made it to the middle class. And join us Friday, November 9, at 1 p.m. Eastern for a post-election briefing with Jim Hightower, Kathleen Kennedy Townsend, Sarah Benzing and Jere Glover. Click here to register for the conference call.
- Nov. 4th, 2012 TIME Magazine senior poliltical reporter Michael Grunwald on Obama's relationship with Republicans, regular contributor Fred Rotondaro on the economy, and Bill Press with the NAACP’s Ben Jealous about Republican attempts to suppress the minority vote.
- Mike Grunwald TIME Magazine’s top political reporter, Michael Grunwald, says that with all the resistance Obama has faced from Republicans plotting to destroy his presidency, the fact that he even had a shot at winning re-election suggests “maybe he is not a political idiot after all.”
- Fred Rotondaro President Obama’s stimulus program helped America recover from the near-depression left him by President Bush ... and business taxes are now lower than under Ronald Reagan.
- Ben Jealous Bill Press and his guest, Ben Jealous, president and CEO of the NAACP, on how Republicans have switched from breaking the law to using the law to keep people from voting.
- Jim Hightower The mad dogs of Citizens United.