- Oct. 7, 2012 Michael Grunwald concludes Obama’s criticized stimulus program stopped an economic “death spiral.” Nicholas Cafardi, an expert on canon law, says Obama is more pro-life than Romney. Bill Press interviews Rep. Diana DeGette the day after the presidential debate. And Jim Hightower looks at how the GOP is stuck with Todd Akin.
- Michael Grunwald TIME magazine correspondent Michael Grunwald's book compares the Obama administration’s stimulus program to FDR’s New Deal. Why hasn’t the public understood how effective that stimulus was? Partly because of the news media, Grunwald says, but also because of incredible GOP distortions of the record.
- Nicholas Cafardi An expert on Catholic law and the co-chair of Catholics for Obama says the president is more pro-life than Mitt Romney because abortions are more likely when aid is cut to poor women.
- Diana DeGette Bill Press interviews Congresswoman Diana DeGette on the day after the first presidential debate in her home state of Colorado.
- Jim Hightower The GOP rejects, then embraces, and now is stuck with Todd Akin.